Gta 5 Official Release Date, News, Pictures, Trailer, Rumour And More!

Wow! Am so glad to hear about the Gta 5 (V) Release date from T3! And here am writing on Gta 5 Official Release Date, News, Pictures, Trailer, Rumour And More! I have been waiting for this game to be launched and let me see how it is going to be on Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 or Computer later on.

Just as we know that the Gta Liberty City was based on New York so the Gta V will base on South California City, The same way you have been playing on the older version of Gun fighting, Car Jacking, Police Baiting Action and more!

I RECOMMEND:-

Gta V Official Release Date To Be On?


The Gta 5 Release date is on 17th Of September 2013. The reasons it was delayed was they has given apologies to the fans for the delayed that they wanted to make the Game all it can be.

Gta V Pictures


gta,5,v,picture

gta,5,v,picture

gta,5,v,picture

Gta V Trailer


This is the Gta V trailer. Just have a cup of tea and watch the Trailer.

3 comments :: Gta 5 Official Release Date, News, Pictures, Trailer, Rumour And More!

  1. I honestly prefer them to just create a single character storyline; it makes you involve deeper into your character. But let's just wait and see!

  2. Yes Michael, Am also waiting for it also to see how it's going to be.

  3. I love GTA, especially when you use the cheat modes. Woooolaaa!!!

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing Comments From You People, So Comments On This Post/Article So That I Can Always Help You With The Question You Asked.
*Pls Don't Spam.THANKS

Followers

Sponsor

About us

Video Of Day

Flickr Images

Like US On Facebook

About Geeks Gadget Theme