I RECOMMEND:- Tips For A Webmaster In Cpanel
How To Create A New MYSQL Database Name, Username & Password In Cpanel
- Firstly login to your CPANEL after a successful login.

- As you can see in the Menu click on the MYSQL Database
- Then you will see the Database Name, Username And Password Fill It to whatever you wish.

- Then After creating the DATABASE NAME
- Click back to create the USERNAME And PASSWORD.
- Go Back To The Database Menu
- Add The DATABASE NAME TO DATABASE USERNAME
- Then Click on ADD And Make Sure You Add Everything To The Priviledges.
- That's All on How To Create A New MYSQL Database Name, Username & Password In Cpanel
NOTE:-Make Sure You Remember Your DATABASE NAME, USERNAME AND PASSWORD. That's All on it.
I will like to hear from you through this comment form.
0 comments :: How To Create A New MYSQL Database Name, Username & Password In Cpanel
Post a Comment
We Love Hearing Comments From You People, So Comments On This Post/Article So That I Can Always Help You With The Question You Asked.
*Pls Don't Spam.THANKS