How To Import .SQL Database Into Php MyAdmin In Cpanel

Have you ever think of How You can import Database for your website? Here am going to explain to you how you can do that. Long time ago I try How I Can Import the Database into Php MyAdmin without finding it. Without wasting much of my time I find it myself and here am going to explain it to you.

But Firstly Make Sure You Create Database.

I RECOMMEND:- How To Create DATABASE In Cpanel

How To Import .SQL Database Into Php MyAdmin In Cpanel



  • Firstly sign in to your Cpanel Account and then click on PHP MYADMIN.


cpanel,home,icon,image,picture

  • After that Click On The  DATABASE NAME  You Create By The Left Sidebar.


php one

  • And Click ON IMPORT In Above. See The Picture.


php two

  • Then Click On UPLOAD And Select where your Database is. But Make Sure It Is .SQL


php three

  • And Scroll Down You Will See GO.


That's All In Importing .SQL Database Which Already Contains TABLE In The SQL.

I Would Like To Hear From You.

8 comments :: How To Import .SQL Database Into Php MyAdmin In Cpanel

  1. Sometimes, it will really be handy to import your blog database using PhpMyAdmin. Recently I transported my blog from NetFirms hosting to HostGator hosting and this was the method I used.

    Thanks Shehu for writing it so clearly!

  2. This is indeed a very detailed article on how to import SQL database into PhpMyAdmin. It's been awhile, seems you redesigned your blog?

  3. Nice seeing you here Suresh! Yeah that was the method i also used when designing a forum that is already created with Tables.

  4. Yes! I redesigned my blog, Thanks Nwosu :D

  5. Hi Shehu,

    Oh, I see you imported through hostmonster too, my hosting service of choice ;)

    I am still learning the tech/backend thing a bit more each day so this is super helpful stuff.

    Thanks!

    Ryan

  6. You are welcome Ryan. Yes but everything got deleted without giving me the back-up. Thanks

  7. Hi Shehu,
    Great procedure you have listed yes we need to follow this step to import our database with php admin thanks for sharing it

  8. You are welcome Shameem,. It's so easy to follow.

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing Comments From You People, So Comments On This Post/Article So That I Can Always Help You With The Question You Asked.
*Pls Don't Spam.THANKS

Followers

Sponsor

About us

Video Of Day

Flickr Images

Like US On Facebook

About Geeks Gadget Theme