Nominate Awwal Technology As The BEST Science Or Technology Blog ON NBA

Hi Friends, I will like you to nominate my blog on Nigerian Blog Awards as the best Science or Technology Blog and please do share it to your friends on social networking sites,. I will be happy if you can do this to me,. Thanks


This is how you can nominate my blog on Nigerian Blog Awards 2013.


1. Firstly follow this link http://nigerianblogawards.com/register2013.php


2. Then Fill Your Name And Email Address


nba 2


3. After that then you will see number listed go to number 22 by scrolling down you will see Science or Technology kindly input awwaltechnology.com without writing www. See this image below
nba 3
4. Then after that go your email immediately after doing that to confirm it,. Thanks


I will be more happy if you can share this post on facebook or twitter and ask your friends to share it also,.

0 comments :: Nominate Awwal Technology As The BEST Science Or Technology Blog ON NBA

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing Comments From You People, So Comments On This Post/Article So That I Can Always Help You With The Question You Asked.
*Pls Don't Spam.THANKS

Followers

Sponsor

About us

Video Of Day

Flickr Images

Like US On Facebook

About Geeks Gadget Theme