How To Restart Or Shutdown Your Computer/PC Using Terminal On Backtrack 5

Hello Guys, Am going to explain to you the simplest way on How you can restart your backtrack 5 Os or shut down your Computer/Pc using this Simple terminal code, Although some us that we are good when it comes to Linux commands suppose should have known this but some of us that are still learning, I think this post should be useful to you.

I RECOMMEND:- More Backtrack 5 Tips & Tricks

How i wish i could be able to do the samething to My Windows PC using command prompt by restarting and shutting down my Computer/PC using CMD. I think it should work for all Linux based OS like Ubuntu, Fedora, e.t.c and so on

How To Restart Your Computer/PC On Backtrack 5 Using Terminal


- Open Terminal On Your Backtrack 5

- Then Type Reboot as you can see in the screenshot.

restart backtrack- Then immediately your computer will Restart immediately.

How To Shutdown Your Computer/PC On Backtrack 5


- To Shut down your computer, Just Open Terminal as usual.

- Then Type Poweroff as seen seen in the screenshot below.

poweroff system

- Then immediately your computer will Shutdowm.

I will be writing a post on some Linux commands as soon as am getting them.

8 comments :: How To Restart Or Shutdown Your Computer/PC Using Terminal On Backtrack 5

  1. Hi Shehu,

    Nice post..thanks for sharing this information.

  2. Hi Shehu Bro
    Backtrack OS is a Great OS For Hackers.It is Totally nice article but try to post length content
    thank you
    wish you sucess

  3. Thanks Sandeep, Amin

  4. This indeed sounds cool but there is one thing which is certain here, many of us here don't fancy codes and of course become scared with such things but I ma obviously going to give it a try.

  5. Simple tutorial yet useful especially when you are working on a CMD terminal. I can see your blog is greatly improved, keep it up.

  6. hello bro
    nice post
    nice tips to restart and shutdown computer pc using terminal backtrack 5 ...
    it is useful for every computer user thanks for sharing

  7. Yeah that's true Emmanuel. I love writing in Terminal

  8. Yes.. Thanks Nwosu

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing Comments From You People, So Comments On This Post/Article So That I Can Always Help You With The Question You Asked.
*Pls Don't Spam.THANKS

Followers

Sponsor

About us

Video Of Day

Flickr Images

Like US On Facebook

About Geeks Gadget Theme