Unboxing Of A New Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Phone With Pictures Included

Hi Readers, Here is a new Tecno F8 Phantom A2(ii), A friend of mine just got his new phone yesterday from SLOT,  It was amazing,. I really like the Phone, he said i should get one for myself i said No, I Love iOS. Let's get back to the discussion about the Phone. So here is the unboxing of the Tecno F8 Phantom A2 With The Pictures Of everything.

Earlier I Write A Post On Unboxing Of  Tecno Q1 And The Specifications

Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Front


Aii

Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Back


Back of AII


Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Back Cover


IMG_20131110_101444

Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Front Carton


IMG_20131110_101040Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Back Carton


IMG_20131110_101129Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Battery


BatteryTecno F8 Phantom A2 Charger And USB Cable


IMG_20131110_101400Tecno F8 Phantom A2 PEN


IMG_20131110_101318Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Earphone


IMG_20131110_101252Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Inside Carton


IMG_20131110_101205Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Pouch


IMG_20131110_101431

Tecno F8 Phantom A2 User Guide


IMG_20131110_101308

Read The Specifications, Review And The Price Of Tecno F8 Phantom A2

0 comments :: Unboxing Of A New Tecno F8 Phantom A2 Phone With Pictures Included

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing Comments From You People, So Comments On This Post/Article So That I Can Always Help You With The Question You Asked.
*Pls Don't Spam.THANKS

Followers

Sponsor

About us

Video Of Day

Flickr Images

Like US On Facebook

About Geeks Gadget Theme