Download Oxford Dictionary For Java Phone, Blackberry And Symbian Phone

Here is Oxford dictionary for your Java Phone, Blackberry Phone and Symbian Phone, It's support all version of Blackberry OS and also All version of Symbian like S60v1,2,3,5 And the Symbian Belle. There are lots of Oxford dictionary which will require an internet connection before it can works and also some won't work out for you.

I RECOMMEND:- More Apps For Your Java Phones, Blackberry Phones And Symbian Phones

dictionary,english,image,picture

It's free to download and there is no Ads on it. I don't have to make talk much on this Oxford dictionary For Your Java Phone, Blackberry & Symbian. It works with the curve,bold and others. It works with all java like Nokia 2700 e.t.c and works with Nokia N70, E63 e.t.c

 

Download The Oxford Dictionary Here.

11 comments :: Download Oxford Dictionary For Java Phone, Blackberry And Symbian Phone

  1. Wow! You are truly a geek. I have always try to get a dictionary on my BB and have never been able too. Well, have not try download in it but I believe for you to recommend it, you indeed know what you are saying. Thanks for sharing this!

  2. I have a testimony Shehu.

    The reason of my testimony is that I now at last have a dictionary on mah phone and thanks to your recommendation. Thanks!

  3. Hey, great App! Thanks for sharing Shehu. ~JG~

  4. very useful app. I have never being a fan of BB, due left Java and symbian platforms long ago, I would prefer it on android OS. good recommendation for the BB, Java and symbian lovers.

  5. Google...

    Sites of interest we've a link to...

  6. Thanks Shehu Awwal for ur recommendation. Am so glad to have a dictionary on my phone after several months which have been troubled minded for being unable to know the meaning of some words immediately I came across them, but now its its very easy so me and I feel like a PROFESSOR..lol thanks to you bro.

  7. You are welcome bro,.

  8. Thank you guyz for the great ideal of bringing apps, i have being trying to get dictionary for my Nokia C3 from other site is not working, but now i have got here. Thank you very much am greatful.

  9. You are welcome Julius :)

  10. Finally oo!this is just wonderful.thank you!

  11. Okay Ajoke, You are welcome am glad you found the dictionary working for you.

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing Comments From You People, So Comments On This Post/Article So That I Can Always Help You With The Question You Asked.
*Pls Don't Spam.THANKS

Followers

Sponsor

About us

Video Of Day

Flickr Images

Like US On Facebook

About Geeks Gadget Theme